Our Preclinical Technician will be responsible for conducting preclinical studies on new medical technologies in R&D and animal facilities. The candidate will operate in a quality managed system environment and in compliance with all animal welfare guidelines and standards set forth by the Animal Welfare Act, the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committees (IACUC), and the National Institute of Health’s Guide for the Use and Care of Laboratory Animals. The early stage and high growth nature of Renerva will offer tremendous learning and growth opportunities.
· Performing non invasive functional tests on laboratory animals
· Mechanical, physical, chemical, and biological testing of medical devices and biomaterials
· Recording detailed information about animal’s parameters and behavior
· Collecting and analyzing data
· Maintaining database and laboratory records
· Taking inventory of supplies
· Writing reports
· Associate degree in Animal Science, Biology, Chemistry, Biotechnology, or related technical fields.
· Prior experience in veterinary, animal research, medical device, biopharma, or regenerative medicine environment
· U.S. Employment Authorization
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Good verbal communication, record keeping, and technical documentation
· Ability to work independently and to interact with team
Southside and Northside, Pittsburgh, PA
If you meet our requirements and are interested in applying for this position please share the following information via mail at email@example.com:
1. Subject: Renerva Preclinical Technician Position
2. A brief cover letter telling us something about you, why you are interested in this position, and why you would make a great match with Renerva
3. Your resume
4. A list of three references with their contact information
We will be in touch with all candidates within 1-2 weeks from receiving the aforementioned information.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Renerva Team