Our Industrial Design Technician will be responsible for participating in the design, prototyping, manufacturing, and testing of implantable medical devices, tooling for the commercial manufacturing of medical devices, and tooling for testing of medical devices. The candidate will operate in a quality managed system environment and in compliance with design and good manufacturing practice controls. The early stage and high growth nature of Renerva will offer tremendous learning and growth opportunities.
· Participate in the design of components and parts based on user inputs, regulatory needs, and best practices.
· 3D modeling of complex components and assemblies
· 3D printing (both with STL and FDM systems)
· CNC Machining (3-axis system)
· Laser cutting and engraving
· Basic machining and assembly
· Mechanical, physical, chemical, and biological testing of medical devices
· Collecting and analyzing data
· Writing reports
· Presenting design and data
· Provable 1yr+ experience covering most of the areas of responsibility described above
· Associate degree in Industrial or Mechanical Design or related technical fields
· Prior experience in medical device environment is a plus
· U.S. Employment Authorization
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Good verbal communication, record keeping, and technical documentation
· Ability to work independently and to interact with team
Southside, Pittsburgh, PA
If you meet our requirements and are interested in applying for this position please share the following information via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. Subject: Renerva Industrial Design Technician Position
2. A brief cover letter telling us something about you, why you are interested in this position, and why you would make a great match with Renerva
3. Your resume
4. A list of three references with their contact information
We will be in touch with all candidates within 1-2 weeks from receiving the aforementioned information.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Renerva Team